Wednesday, December 13, 2006

First tutorial...

I made my first happy harmony card the other day and did something different and was asked how I made it so I will show instructions here....

Cut Cameo Coral Lengthwise at 4 1/4 by 11


Score at 5 1/2
White is 3 by 6 and Lavender Lace is 3 1/2 by 7

Stamp print pattern in lovely lilac onto Cameo Coral cardstock

Stamp Happiness Always on white cs and flowers on bottom


Inside stamp "In everything give thanks" down left hand side... (this stamp is perfect for this)
Stamp Harmony saying on Certainly Celery and adhere to Blush Blossom
Stamp 2 flowers on outside of Lavender Lace. Then adhere Lavender Lace to cs leaving room to see the saying in white and mount harmony saying inside.

Fold White in and leave Lavender Lace on outside add ribbon and you're done.
I used Narrow White Organdy and certainly Celery. I put a piece of certainly celery on either side of the white but not too tight as it will slide so the front card can be re-opened to show greeting.

No comments: