Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas cards this year

I have been trying and trying to e-mail these pictures to the yahoo groups that I am in as my December Submissions... Since the emails keep bouncing back, I decided to upload them all here and share them with all of you!


This first one I found a similar one on SCS and this was my version of it. I love this card.
On the inside I have stamped in Silver EP "May peace be more than a season, may it be a way of life". All three of the first ones have that stamped inside.
Peace Be Unto You, Night Of Navy, Bordering Blue, Naturals White, White EP, Dazzling Diamonds


Greetings Galore, Peace be unto you saying inside, Natural White, Real Red, Glorious Green Paper and ink, Black Gingham.


Peace Be Unto You, Print Patterns, Night of Navy, Confetti White, Signo Gel Pen, Silver EP, Sage Shadow, and Narrow White Organdy Ribbon.


This is my third attempt at the Postage Stamp card. I did this at my friend Darla's for our hostess club. I did send this out also. I know that we used the Frosty stamp set, 4 season's paper, whisper white, Stampin' Write markers, and window sheets.

Feedblitz is available if anyone wants to subscribe to my posts... It's on the left hand side at the top... Hope to see you all reading!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely ideas. I hadn't thought to use the postage tech on larger stamps. Looks nice.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Your cards are lovely. I esp. like the card using Frosty. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

How do you do this postage stamp technique?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,
I love your card that you made using the Peace-Joy-Love.

That's the one I like best of all.
I like the other's too.
Shirley Lacroix
Here in Tucson.