Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas stocking

I participated in a stocking swap for one of my yahoo groups. I just wanted to share the pictures and things of the gifts that I gave! Enjoy!


I even attached her email message :)

A great big thanks goes to Jennifer Peterson!! I received my REALLY BIG Stocking full of goodies today (actually, it was one of those very cool holiday bags…)(12/7) It contained 8 beautiful cards, two cello bags filled to the brim with Reese’s PB Bells, a sweet stamped box (stamped with my favorite stamp set – Loads of Love) again filled with Reese’s – love, love, love it!, two cute memo pads, a little bag of brads (yea!), a very sweet Christmas mug with kitties on it (love that, too!!), and my very favorite, a mini-album/star book ready for pics of my sweetie girls! I’m including pics, because I am a terrible describer. (Sorry the mug isn’t in the pics because my 12 yo~a kitty fanatic~ ran off with it just before I took pics!)

Thanks again, Jennifer, for all of the work and love you put into this swap!!

Sally









1 comment:

Monds & Mayberry said...

All I see are the dreaded red X's. It sounds like a wonderful stocking though! Lucky her!! :-)