Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Present?

I was perusing blogs this morning and followed a friends blog to one that said you could win a post album from Cindy by Stampin' Up! I thought it would be a sweet idea for me to pass this along to all of my faithful readers....
Good luck to you all!
Ok here's the info...

The woman's name is Cindy Keery and this is her blog entry....

http://imagine-dream-create.blogspot.com/

{ christmas blog treat }

Enter here to win a beautiful brand new, still in package Stampin' Up! 6x6 Natural Linen Album, pictured to the left nestled amongst the Christmas village on our piano.

I've been planning a little blog treat for you all to thank you for visiting my blog regularly and for leaving your comments. I'm really enjoying sharing my creativity with you and I thoroughly enjoy reading your blogs as well.

I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas season.

To be entered in the draw please...

1. Tell someone about this give away. (email a friend, post it on your blog, phone your mom, whatever you choose, LOL! I don't need proof).

2. Leave a comment on this post by clicking on "Comments" below. Be sure to put your name on the comment so I know who the winner is.

This will be my last blog post until I announce the winner of this draw on Christmas Eve. Please check back on Christmas Eve to see if you've won. The winner will need to email me with their mailing address so I can send their prize to them after Christmas.

No comments: