Monday, January 22, 2007

New Cards...

Here are some of the new cards I have been wanting to show you all!
The first is the view finder... I learned how to make this at a demo meeting and Love it!

This is what I made for my demo swap. I used the faux leather technique


Another faux leather.. Just to try a different layout... I chose the first one instead.

This card is made using the magic snowflake technique. My friend Darla has a monthly stamp camp and I learned how to make this with her. Much fun!

This is the other card that Darla taught me how to make. The buckle card!


I forgot to add the copyright.. all images copyright Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I love that Happy Harmony card...such a unique color combo!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your view finder card! So adorable! I have that set coming next week! :)