Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've been tagged!

Alison tagged me so here goes...


A - Available or Single: Married! Talk about boring
B - Best Friend: Donna or Debbie back in Michigan or Tanya or hubby in Tucson
C -Cake or Pie: Punkin' Pie
D - Drink of Choice: Green Tea
E - Essential item you use everyday: Cell phone or computer
F - Favorite Color: Blues
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears for sure
H - Hometown: Florence, WI
I - Indulgence: Chocolate
J - January or February: February
K - Kids & Names: Meghan 11 , Britny 15, Jordan 13, Jonathon 9, Christian 8
L - Life is incomplete without?: My DH, my kids, and stamping!!
M - Marriage Date: July 6, 2004
N - Number of Siblings: 2 sisters and one half brother
O - Oranges or Apples: Mmm...mandarins! <---- Me too!
P - Phobias or Fears: Something happening to any of my children
Q - Fave Quote: "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." Anne Frank (Sage Advice)
R - Reason to Smile: Having Stampin' Time daily!, Spending time with the family, Getting a good grade on an essay for college!
S - Season: Spring!
T - Tag 3 or 4 People Everybody I know has already taken this! If you haven't please do and let me know!
U - Unknown fact about me: I procrastinate!
V - Vegetable you don't like: Candied Yams or beets! Ewwwwwww!
W - Worst Habit: Umm smoking?
X - X-rays: Too many to count!
Y - Your Fav Food: Peanut Butter (I find it comforting)
Z - Zodiac Sign: Leo the Lioness

No comments: