Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Where I have been....

Is not doing so great. I went to the cardiologists yesterday to find out that my VSD that I had as an infant did close however, there is a lot of scar tissue there and I have some "minor" leaks around my valves. I also had an EKG, Echocardiogram, Stress test and I am now on a halter monitor until 5 pm tonight.

I am really nervous but am praying too and asking God to help me through this. The doctor doubled my newest dose of Coreg also and I have to go back in one month... sooner if the halter monitor shows something. I am frustrated because when I was young this could of been somewhat prevented and my parents did nothing. I am dealing with those feelings but needed to write them out for my benefit...

The stress test was the hardest for me to do and I had to stop a few beats before the finish. My heart got to 93 % of it's capacity and was doing 175 bpm!! I was so short of breath and had heaviness in my chest oh and don't forget thirsty. I had to stop the test. It "looks" as normal as can be with the health problems I have. I don't know what's going to happen next but I know that God will keep me in his loving care and get me through this...

Please pray if you are so inclined...

No comments: