Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Did I tell you?

I haven't had a chance to scan any pictures lately because the new Window's Vista laptop that my hubby bought me for Valentine's Day doesn't like my scanner and since I just got the laptop we haven't had any money to purchase a new printer that is compatible. Isn't technology the pits sometimes?

I do have some new things that I would love to show you also. If only I could figure out how to take a better picture so the flash doesn't whiten it all out. I have tried everything that so many of you do on here to no avail. If I figure it out there might be pictures today.

I also hope to go to Bible Study today and work on homework for my statistics class. Anyone know how to use the Excel 2007 proficiently yet that can help me? I would greatly appreciate it! Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: